Nile University Business School seeks to establish collaborations and partnerships with global partners. The partnerships mainly focus on student exchange, faculty exchange, and dual degrees.
Currently, Nile University Business School has three partnerships with international universities:
- ESC Clermont School of Business- France
- University of Michigan (USA)
- University of Applied Sciences-Upper Austria
The ESC Clermont Business School is a leading French 'Grande Ecole' of Management committed to its local and regional communities and is connected to the international market. Together with its network of graduates and partners, the ESC Clermont Business School is devoted to accommodating and responding to changes in an evolving world.
ESC Clermont will be offering two tracks for its programs: one in the English language and one in the French language. The agreement with Nile University Business School will grant Nile University’s students a 15% scholarship on their undergraduate and postgraduate fees and tuition at ESC Clermont.
"Dual Degree Agreement"
Every year, ESC Clermont will host students from NU as double-degree registered students to obtain:
- Either the Bachelor in International Management Diploma of ESC Clermont, or
- The Master in Management of ESC Clermont (NU will start with the Bachelor partnership first).
Both institutions are committed to having the programs attended by the students at NU meet the prerequisites required by the ESC Clermont.
The steps of the recruitment procedure are:
1. NU's selection of candidates (approval of the students who will join the dual degree program, is mainly based on academic standing, maturity, and ability to cope with external circumstances)
2. Fill out an online application on the ESC Clermont website.
3. Review of the student's file by professors of the ESC Clermont.
4. In case of acceptance, students will receive a pre-admission letter.
5. Registration confirmation (payment of tuition and fees).
6. Receipt of final acceptance letter based on payment of the requested tuition and fees.
7. Registration at Campus France for the Visa Application
ESC Clermont may need additional information or verification about the student’s standing; thus, written tests, live interviews by Skype, Zoom, etc., may be conducted.
Bachelor in International Management (2+2 program)
To be eligible for admission to the ESC Clermont Bachelor in International Management (BIM), candidates should have completed and validated two years of undergraduate studies or the equivalent of 120 ECTS (around 70 credit hours).
These students will attend the two final years of the Bachelor in International Management program at ESC, Clermont, fully taught in English (TOEFL score of 520 or equivalent is required; applications will be examined on a case-by-case basis if the score is below the requirement).
The program is built as follows:
- Year 1 of the program: two semesters of study in Clermont from September to December and from January to April; and one internship of five months (the internship can be done in France or abroad).
- Year 2 of the program: two semesters of study in Clermont from September to December and from January to May
These students, after having passed all required tests and examinations and after having validated 120 ECTS credits in the two final years of the Bachelor program at ESC Clermont, will be granted the Bachelor in International Management Diploma from Groupe ESC Clermont (Diplôme en Management International Bac+3). In addition to their NU BA degree.
The University of Michigan is a top-ranked public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Founded in 1817 by an act of the old Michigan Territory, as the Catholepistemiad, or the University of Michigania, 20 years before the territory became a state, the university is Michigan's oldest.
NU Business School offers exchange programs with the University of Michigan (USA) to enhance students' intercultural skills and knowledge. It provides university students with the opportunity to broaden their knowledge of their chosen field of study from a different country as well as develop their work experience by seeing how the profession they are studying is practiced in another country. International exchange for tertiary students not only allows them to gain cultural experience while studying, but also gives them a chance to travel abroad while completing their degree.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Students who have a valid passport (Six Month Validity Passport Rule. As a general rule, passports should have at least six months of validity when traveling internationally. Most countries will not permit a traveler to enter their country unless the passport is set to expire at least six months after the date of travel)
- Students with very good English language skills
- Students with good academic standing (CGPA 2.75 and above)
- Students who did not go for an exchange semester before
- Students who have completed at least 50 credit hours
The University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria is one of the top Austrian universities of applied sciences and offers an internationally recognised, well-established, practice-oriented education at university level at four locations in the central region of Upper Austria.
NU Business School prepares undergraduate students for international careers with a key focus on internationality. All study programs are in English and provide students with the management tools and leadership skills required to succeed in the multicultural stage that is today's global market.
NU Business School offers an exchange program with the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria – Steyr Campus. Business students are allow to to enrol for one semester abroad at a European foreign university that has signed a cooperation agreement with Nile University.
Students with exchange programs have an opportunity to study in a different country and environment, experiencing the history and culture of another country while also meeting new friends to enrich their personal development. International exchange programs are also effective for challenging students to develop a global perspective.
Who is eligible to apply?
- CGPA 3.0 and above
- Did not participate in an exchange semester previously
- Bachelor, Senior students (High Priority)
- Valid passport (valid for six months)- Passport Rule: As a general rule, passports should have at least six months of validity when traveling internationally. Most countries will not permit a traveller to enter their country unless the passport is set to expire at least six months after the final day of travel.